I’m tired. Too many emotions with no real resolution.
- She’s not going to rehab. She refuses to go, nothing is wrong, everything is just the pain.
- She blames Mark and I for drinking. “She was trapped, in that house.” She wasn’t allowed to cook, do laundry, watch tv without Mark having a temper tantrum. And when she expressed her feelings to me, I was just always angry at her. 1) She promised to cook a number of times and never followed through with it. 2) Even though she hasn’t worked for the last 75 days, she still had to do laundry at 5:30a on Saturday. 3) She watched TV ad nauseum, mostly Judge Judy and Crime Shows.
- She will be released from the Psych ward on Friday. She is being referred to Outpatient Therapy and a pain specialist.
- She is moving into an apartment on Saturday and will be staying in a hotel Friday night.
- Her idea was to avoid each other for 30 days for her to get her life in order. It’s going to take a lot more than 30 days to get hers shit together, if she ever does. I can’t even say she will actually do it. I have no hope she will.
You can’t tell from this blog, but I wrote 1750 blog posts for my old blog, and grammar has ALWAYS been an issue! Are you looking for my old blog, you can find it here…
I’ve thought of moving my posts over and then deleting the mens photos, but oddly enough I am still getting 40-50 page views a day there and it hasn’t been updated in years…